Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) with the addition of vitamin B6. This comes powdered in a 250g package. AAKG is a combination of two components: arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid.
Key benefits of AAKG supplementation:
- – higher nitric oxide (NO) production
- – better muscle oxygenation
- – improved nutrient transport
- – improved transport of creatine, amino acids and glucose
- – reduction of blood pressure by muscle relaxation
- – acceleration of muscle regeneration
- – increases the body’s resistance
- – increases insulin sensitivity, creating an environment for greater cell anabolism – muscle
- – antioxidant
- – direct affect on the muscle mass growth.
Recommended use: 5 grams (1 scoop) before training, 2.5 grams (1/2 scoop) after training. On training days 1/2 scoop before bedtime.
|Active Ingredients||One portion 2,5g|
|Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate||2,5g|