PREPARE FOR 30 STRONG WORKOUTS!
Black Wolf is a combination of known ingredients that synergistically affect every important aspect of a successful training. No one needs to be made aware of the importance of training to achieve the desired results. Of course, the effects of working on strength and figure will be greatly influenced by regeneration, but we will also drink a post-training sheikh, it is worth giving the maximum of your possibilities. Unfortunately, there are many situations that make us feel tired and without strength even before entering the gym. Also, motivation drops then.
There are many situations when it is worth reaching for a pre-workout booster , and a hard day at work is one of those. Regardless of whether you sit most of the day or walk several kilometers a day, you have the right to fatigue, but if there is a simple opportunity to finally put on a sports outfit and do something that is really fun, why not reach for it? Probably everyone feels sleepy during the gray and snowy aura outside the window. This, of course, is not a reason to skip training, so it is worth using a portion of the pre-workout and forget about temporary weakness.
Besides, there is nothing more motivating than the effects, and you will achieve these by always training at 100% . But enough about that – it’s time to finally present a solution. Ladies and Gentlemen – BLACK WOLF !
Description and action of Black Wolf ingredients
- Beta-alanine is a very popular ingredient in pre-workout supplements. This amino acid is involved in the synthesis of carnosine – a protein that acts as a pH buffer in the muscles. Proper muscle saturation with carnosine is not without significance for athletes, as it allows you to delay muscle acidification, and thus extend the time of intense exercise.
- Creatine Monohydrate is the most popular form of creatine. Why is it worth using creatine before training? First of all, because creatine is a raw material used by the body to quickly rebuild the ATP pool , i.e. the main energy carrier. This is why supplementation with creatine contributes to increased efficiency during short consecutive efforts. It is also worth remembering that creatine is the best-tested dietary supplement , both in terms of safety and effectiveness in terms of building lean muscle mass [ 1 ], increasing weight [ 2 ], and even improving cognitive functions.[ 3 ].
- L-arginine is one of the endogenous amino acids that the body normally produces. Arginine participates in many metabolic pathways, but its most interesting action for athletes is its influence on the synthesis of nitric oxide . NO is a “gaseous hormone” that has a noticeable effect on the blood vessels. Increasing its concentration in the body, thanks to arginine supplementation, allows to reduce the amount of oxygen consumed during exercise and improves the body’s tolerance to intense effort [ 4 ]. Thousands of people who use arginine praise the training experience and the feeling of ” muscle pump “. Be sure to check how Black Wolf is doing in this respect!
- Calcium and magnesium are very valuable elements. Therefore, they could not be missing in the composition of Black Wolf, because both have a positive effect on the work of the muscles and the nervous system. Although calcium is associated – and rightly so – with the health of bones and teeth , it is worth remembering that the benefits of supplementation with this element are numerous! Calcium is also responsible for the correct energy production in the body and the proper functioning of the muscles.
Magnesium also helps in reducing the feeling of tiredness – just like caffeine, which will make it easier for you to perform longer and more intense workouts.
- Caffeine needs no introduction, as most of us enjoy coffee and praise its energy-boosting properties that reduce fatigue and lethargy . A cup of dark drink owes these benefits to the caffeine content, which is the most popular ingredient in pre-workouts . Scientific research also suggests that caffeine may also increase testosterone levels [ 5 ].
Caffeine is very important especially for people who train in the morning [ 6 ], as it has been proven that it significantly increases performance and strength in these people. So, if you want to do a good morning workout, coffee is the minimum butif you want to do a very good workout, swap your cup for a shaker with a serving of Black Wolf .
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid involved in the metabolism of catacholamines – dopamine and adrenaline, as well as thyroid hormones. Scientific research shows a clear relationship between L-tyrosine supplementation and the improvement of cognitive functions, especially under stressful conditions . This is the trait that we used when creating the Black Wolf squad.
- Bitter orange extract is usually a very popular ingredient in fat burners, but it contains synephrine – a safe alternative to ephedrine. It has a similar effect, although obviously weaker, but with a health benefit, and as we know, this is the most important thing [ 8 ]. Raspberry extract , also contained in Black Wolf, contains ketones similar to synephrine and ephedrine, but it is also a very safe substance . The world of science has successfully introduced them to the fight against unwanted kilograms [ 9 ]. Raspberry and bitter orange extracts are the distinguishing features of the product that will certainly not disappoint your expectations!
- The complex of B vitamins is also an important part of the rich composition of Black Wolf. Vitamins synergistically support the action of other active ingredients in various fields. For example, vitamins B6, B12, biotin, niacin and thiamin support the maintenance of the normal functions of the nervous system, and pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid and the aforementioned vitamins B6 and B12 also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
BLACK WOLF IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!
If you do not care about the effects of training and enjoy overcoming your own barriers, do not buy this product.
But if, in turn:
- you train in the morning and want to increase the intensity of your exercises ,
- you love the feeling of a pump during training ,
- lifting heavier loads from training to training is your goal,
- you are on reduction and you do not want the calorie reduction to affect the quality of your training,
- you are looking for a healthier alternative to energy drinks
then Black Wolf is just for you!
|Lean Muscle Matrix
Bitter orange extract
Raspberry extract (5% ketones)
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
120 mg (15% *)
60 mg (16% *)
2.2 mg (200% *)
2.8 mg (200% *)
32 mg (200% *)
12 mg (200% *)
2.8 mg (200% *)
100 μg (200% *)
400 μg (200% *)
5 μg (200% *)
* -% of the nutrient reference value
Lemon flavor: beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine, acidity regulator – citric acid, minerals (calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium carbonate), L-tyrosine, bitter orange fruit extract ( Citrus aurantium ), caffeine, extract from raspberry fruit ( Rubus idaeus ) (raspberry ketones 5%), aromas, sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose; vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid amide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, D-biotin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin), anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide, dye – quinoline yellow – may have a detrimental effect on attention and attention kids.
Fruit flavor: beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine, acidity regulator – citric acid, minerals (calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium carbonate), L-tyrosine, aroma, bitter orange fruit extract ( Citrus aurantium ), caffeine, raspberry fruit extract ( Rubus idaeus ) (raspberry ketones 5%), sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose; vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid amide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, D-biotin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin), anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide, color – carmine.
Black currant flavor: beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine, acidity regulator – citric acid, minerals (calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium carbonate) L-tyrosine, bitter orange fruit extract ( Citrus aurantium ), aroma, caffeine, raspberry fruit extract ( Rubus idaeus ) (raspberry ketones 5%), sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose; vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid amide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, D-biotin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin), anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide, dyes: carmine and brilliant blue.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It contains sweeteners. Contains caffeine; not recommended for children and pregnant women. Consuming beta-alanine may cause a tingling sensation, a harmless side effect.